Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Preggo photos

Nah, these aren't belly shots, just some random pictures I've taken recently that involve pregnancy so I thought I'd share.

First, a picture of pregnant me with Andrew at a friend's wedding in March:


Next, something I found at the thrift store. No, I didn't buy it, though I support the message!


Andrew has this obsession with finding "pregnant parking." Even when I go to Babies 'R' Us the expectant mothers spots are taken (often by non-pregnant people, I might add...yes I'm watching you!), but the time we went together we scored one of the spaces!


Though originally we decided to get the Baby Bjorn pack and play because we'd heard amazing things about it, we got a really nice dividend from REI this year and found a pretty cool option there. It's inflatable and has a zipper, tent-like opening. Some moms who reviewed it said they would lie in the opening while nursing, gently lay the baby down when done, crawl out and zip it up. No leaning over to put the baby down! I had to test it out to see if I could not only halfway fit in, but totally fit...



Sherpa has become fascinated by all the baby stuff entering our house. 

And one final picture. We used some of the decoration from my baby shower in the baby's room:


No comments:

Post a Comment